AKG – MICRO C414
The AKG C214 is the younger brother of AKG’s legendary C414 condenser – similar to the 414’s legendary sound, but at an entry-level price. The affordable C214 actually uses the same one-inch dual-capsule as the C414 in a single-diaphgram, cardioid-only design. The result? Highly-detailed, up-front sound on both voices and instruments with an overall performance close to that of the famous C414 B-XLS. Now you can get that epic AKG sound on any budget with the new C214!
– Microphone Type: Condenser
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid
– Diaphragm Size: 1″ (25.4mm)
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
– Max SPL: 136dB (156dB w/Pad)
– Output Impedance: 200 ohms
– Signal to Noise Ratio: 81dB (A weighted)
– Self Noise: 13dB (A weighted)
– Low Cut Filter: 160Hz (-6dB/octave)
– Pads: -20dB
– Color: Matte Grey Blue
– Connector: XLR
– Weight: 0.62 lbs.
– Included Accessories: H85 Shockmount, Metal Carry Case